Winners of the Difficult to Write With Pen Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I wish to thank everyone who entered. We have some very imaginative designs!

The winners are:

1st Place: Thundering Thornation by Curly! Curly wins Box of Blanks from hdbblue $125.00 ../..Off set jig kit Joyner $85.00

2nd Place: Catch and Hopefully Release by rholiday! rholiday wins inlay kits from Lazerline $100.00 ../.. Gift Certificate from Wood n Whimsies $50.00

3rd Place: PokeYouPine Power Pen by Brian G! Brian G wins Tool from Easy Wood Tools $75.00 ../.. Gift Certificate #1 Woodturningz $25.00

There will be one more prize awarded as the result of a random drawing of the other entrants. I will take care of that tonight or tomorrow because now I need to get on the road for the drive north to the Ohio Chapter Meeting.

Edit in: I just conducted the random drawing by assigning a number to all the entrants who placed 4th and below. I went to Random.org and randomized the list of numbers 5 times. The winner of the drawing is:

JohnU: $30 worth of Virage Pen Kits donated by Smitty's Pen Works!

Trash Talking will remain open. Keep trashing and please submit a nomination of your favorite, funniest Trash Talk.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

I had a blast!!!

In my best Sally Field voice. :crying:
You like it! You really like it!!!

Well I'm blown away and very grateful for the win. I was in this for the fun and feel there were lots of great "pens" that were better than mine. Thank you to my competitors, to all those that voted for us, the Bash Volunteers and IAP.

rholiday

Thanks all, I was surprised to make it to second place since there were so many great entries. Did not think that would happen since all the other competitors did an excellent job!

Brian G

Whoo, hoo! Thank you to everyone who threw a vote in my pen's direction.

Congratulations to Peter and Bob. Despite what that clown in the other thread says, you both made writing instruments worthy of the top two placings. :)

Thanks to the donors for the prizes, and thank you Mike for chairing. This was a lot of fun.

SteveJ

Congratulations to the twisted minds that thought "difficult to write with" meant "you're going to get hurt if you use this pen...." The winners were scary and deserving of the title.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Congratulations to Peter, Bob & Brian and thanks to Mike for hosting this fun contest. I had a blast! The useless pen contest is always one of my favorites.

JohnU

Congrats to the winners and Thanks for hosting Mike! Also, Thank you to the prize donators for making the fun worth while!

Top Bottom