Trivia Contest Overall Winners!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alankulwicki7

Hey all,

It's been a fun few weeks for Trivia but I'm sad to say that the Trivia contest is over for 2016 :frown:

There were 12 people that correctly guessed all 14 trivia questions. To make sure everything was truly random, I had my kids help with the drawing. I put everyone's name on a slip of paper and put them in a hat. I drew the names and assigned them a number of 1-12. Then I pulled out the random number generator that everyone loves and did that 5 times to find a winner. Then I placed the other 11 names back in the hat and drew them again. Again, I used the RNG 5 times to get another winner. Then I did this a third time for the final winner.

The overall winners are:

First: Elance (Matthew Gee)
Gift Certificate #2 from Turntex Woodworks $100.00
Abalone Pen Blank for Jr Gent from Brownsfn2 $50.00

Second: mg_dreyer (Mark Dreyer)
Pen Inlay Kits #4 from Lazerlinez $100.00

Third: Davidh14 (David Husband)
AAW Membership from AAW $55.00
Gift Certificate #10 Turntex Woodworks $25.00

Congrats to the winners! Please PM me your address!

Once again, I'd like to thank all of the sponsors and donors who donated prizes for the 2016 IAP Bash Trivia Contest!

This was my first time helping out with the Bash and hope you guys had as much fun as I did :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

Congrats folks!

Doug awesome job other than the technical difficulties of not having my name as any of the winners! ; ) it was a lot of fun thanks!

alankulwicki7

Davidh14
elance
MagicBob
mg_dreyer
MrGator
rholiday
Rob
Skeleton2014
socdad
southernclay
Sylvanite
Twist-Ed

These are the 12 who had all 14 correct. There were 11 people with 13 correct and 5 more at 12 correct....

Last edited:
Top Bottom