February 9, 2016 Trivia Winners (and answer)!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alankulwicki7

Hey all,

Here is the results from the February 9th Trivia Question!
Somewhere in the IAP Library is a list of acronyms. Other websites may have a different meaning but according to the IAP Acronym List, what does RTFM stand for?

The correct answer is: Read The F**** Manual

There were 86 entries and all 86 people had the correct answer. After running the numbers through a random number generator, the winning numbers were #31 and #63.

#31 is draken (
James Gillespie Jr)
#63 is dthayer (Dirk Thayer)

The first winner to reply to this thread will get their choice of the two prizes. Please PM me your mailing address, too!

The prizes for February 9, 2016 are:

BOB #2 from Brian G $25.00
Gift Certificate #2 from Wood-N-Whimsies $25.00

If you did not get the answer right, don't worry. There might be few hard questions yet to come :befuddled:. Plus there are still 5 days of prizes left:biggrin:

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dthayer

Wow! I never win anything!! This is cool!

Thanks so much.

I'm assuming that BOB means "Box of Blanks" (it's not in the list of acronyms :)). If that's the case and I'm the one that gets to choose, I'll take the BOB #2 (Brian G's blanks are beautiful!!).

Thanks again!

Last edited:

dthayer

One thing that I just noticed is that your message says that numbers 31 and 63 were the winners but that my number was 38. If this was an error and 63 should get it, I completely understand and have no problem.

alankulwicki7

One thing that I just noticed is that your message says that numbers 31 and 63 were the winners but that my number was 38. If this was an error and 63 should get it, I completely understand and have no problem.

You did win :biggrin:

You were #63 and the #38 was just a copy/paste mistake on my part :eek:. I will fix it now:)

Brian G

All right, Dirk! :) The blanks are packaged and will go in the mail Thursday. Thanks for the compliments on blanks that I make. You'll be getting some from batches that I cast, but haven't turned yet. You make beautiful pens, and I hope they turn great for you.

Thanks, Wayne for the shout out, too. :beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom