February 8, 2016 Trivia Question!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alankulwicki7

Some of these questions may be easy :) and some of them may challenge you :eek: but all answers can be found somewhere on the IAP website!

Please be sure to include February 8 or Feb 8 in your email subject line. This will make things easier for me when sorting all of the answers :biggrin:

Here is the eighth question for the 2016 IAP Bash Trivia Contest!

Roller coasters are those rides that you either love or hate. Many of the behemoths now top 400ft in height and 100 mph. One of our members tamed this beast early in 2015.

Search the Casual Conversation area for the name of the roller coaster pictured here.

attachment.php

There is a limit of one entry per trivia question per day per member. Entry will be via email to trivia@penturners.org. The email is to contain your guess for the answer to that day's trivia question, your real first and last name, your IAP Screen name, and your email address. Invalid or multiple entries will be disqualified.

Here is a sample reply:

Email Subject: Feb 8 Trivia Answer
My answer for Feb 8 trivia is: d. oliver
John Doe
johndoerocks
johndoe at iamthebestattrivia dot com

Remember you only have until NOON CST tomorrow to get your answers in for today's question.

Just in years past good natured conversation is not only encouraged, but expected below! PLEASE DO NOT POST THE ACTUAL ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS. Tongue and Cheek answers below are okay though!

The Prizes for today are:

Gift Certificate #3 from Penn State Industries $25.00
BOB #2 from Southernclay $25.00

Just to clarify, you are only eligible to win one daily prize, but don't quit playing once you win. You can still gain points and are eligible to win one of the final 3 prizes!

If you still have questions, please check out this thread : 2016 IAP Bash Trivia Contest Rules

The prizes you will be playing for are listed here: 2016 IAP Bash Trivia Contest Prizes!

Be sure to thank our generous donors for some great prizes!:biggrin:

Attachments

• IAPBASH11E.jpg
    IAPBASH11E.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 505
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skeleton2014

This is a really twisted Trivia... along that line... does anyone remember this coaster (don't know if it's there anymore)?
Jeff

Attachments

• Roller-Coaster.jpg
    Roller-Coaster.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 214

edicehouse

Man I tell you all what, if I don't get off this loser train I will, I will, I will look angrily at my key board and grit my teeth. LOL

Top Bottom