February 7, 2016 Trivia Question!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alankulwicki7

Some of these questions may be easy :) and some of them may challenge you :eek: but all answers can be found somewhere on the IAP website!

Please be sure to include February 7 or Feb 7 in your email subject line. This will make things easier for me when sorting all of the answers :biggrin:

Here is the seventh question for the 2016 IAP Bash Trivia Contest!

According to the IAP calendar under the Quick Links, which day of the year has the most member birthdays?

There is a limit of one entry per trivia question per day per member. Entry will be via email to trivia@penturners.org. The email is to contain your guess for the answer to that day's trivia question, your real first and last name, your IAP Screen name, and your email address. Invalid or multiple entries will be disqualified.

Here is a sample reply:

Email Subject: Feb 7 Trivia Answer
My answer for Feb 7 trivia is: d. oliver
John Doe
johndoerocks
johndoe at iamthebestattrivia dot com

Remember you only have until NOON CST tomorrow to get your answers in for today's question.

Just in years past good natured conversation is not only encouraged, but expected below! PLEASE DO NOT POST THE ACTUAL ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS. Tongue and Cheek answers below are okay though!

The Prizes for today are:

Gift Certificate #4 from Craft Supplies $25.00
Virage Pen Kits from Smitty's Pen Works $30.00

Just to clarify, you are only eligible to win one daily prize, but don't quit playing once you win. You can still gain points and are eligible to win one of the final 3 prizes!

If you still have questions, please check out this thread : 2016 IAP Bash Trivia Contest Rules

The prizes you will be playing for are listed here: 2016 IAP Bash Trivia Contest Prizes!

Be sure to thank our generous donors for some great prizes!:biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Are we talking 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004. AD or BC:)

Last edited:

alankulwicki7

Doug

Thanks for the trivia - I keep learning more about the site!

Glad to take a turn helping out during the Bash. I don't remember who it was off hand but one of the past Trivia Contest organizers tried to get people to search different parts of the IAP website for the answers. I learned a lot during those searches to I'm trying to follow in his footsteps this year:biggrin:

Plus, I don't want to make every question easy now:) :eek:

Skeleton2014

Yes, I was wondering this, too. Also, went to my bday on this year's calendar... didn't see my name... hope that's not a bad omen.:confused:
Jeff

In order for your birthday to show up on the IAP calendar, you need to add it to your IAP profile.:)

Thought it was there since I got a birthday greeting wishing me happy birthday the year before last... will add it back in... hope that doesn't change the outcome of this Trivia!

Maverick KB

Yes, I was wondering this, too. Also, went to my bday on this year's calendar... didn't see my name... hope that's not a bad omen.:confused:
Jeff

In order for your birthday to show up on the IAP calendar, you need to add it to your IAP profile.:)

Thought it was there since I got a birthday greeting wishing me happy birthday the year before last... will add it back in... hope that doesn't change the outcome of this Trivia!

I checked my profile, it seems there was (possibly) a default to hide age and birthday. (I don't remember selecting hide) Go to your profile settings in User CP, your birthday is most likely listed but hidden from view (and thus the calendar).

jttheclockman

Just in case anyone else was interested, my question was a real one but did not get answered so I did some checking and if anyone is interested, the count does not change from year to year. It is backdated and all. The only way the count changes is if someone joins and adds their birthday to the list. I originally thought that those that joined in 2005 was only listed or any other year but it gets accumulated automatically. At least that is what I found as I poked around there. :) Good luck all.

alankulwicki7

Just in case anyone else was interested, my question was a real one but did not get answered so I did some checking and if anyone is interested, the count does not change from year to year. It is backdated and all. The only way the count changes is if someone joins and adds their birthday to the list. I originally thought that those that joined in 2005 was only listed or any other year but it gets accumulated automatically. At least that is what I found as I poked around there. :) Good luck all.

Sorry I didn't answer your question. I had assumed it was tongue in cheek :) When searching the calendar birthdays, I did not see any differences between years...

Top Bottom