February 6, 2016 Trivia Question!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alankulwicki7

Some of these questions may be easy :) and some of them may challenge you :eek: but all answers can be found somewhere on the IAP website!

Please be sure to include February 6 or Feb 6 in your email subject line. This will make things easier for me when sorting all of the answers :biggrin:

Here is the sixth question for the 2016 IAP Bash Trivia Contest!

While some people have up to date shops with the latest technology and creature comforts, search the Photo section and name the IAP member (the IAP ID) who's shop is in this nearly 200 year old building.

attachment.php

There is a limit of one entry per trivia question per day per member. Entry will be via email to trivia@penturners.org. The email is to contain your guess for the answer to that day's trivia question, your real first and last name, your IAP Screen name, and your email address. Invalid or multiple entries will be disqualified.

Here is a sample reply:

Email Subject: Feb 6 Trivia Answer
My answer for Feb 6 trivia is: d. oliver
John Doe
johndoerocks
johndoe at iamthebestattrivia dot com

Remember you only have until NOON CST tomorrow to get your answers in for today's question.

Just in years past good natured conversation is not only encouraged, but expected below! PLEASE DO NOT POST THE ACTUAL ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS. Tongue and Cheek answers below are okay though!

The Prizes for today are:

BOB #2 from Dalecamino $25.00
Gift Certificate #9 from Turntex Woodworks $25.00

Just to clarify, you are only eligible to win one daily prize, but don't quit playing once you win. You can still gain points and are eligible to win one of the final 3 prizes!

If you still have questions, please check out this thread : 2016 IAP Bash Trivia Contest Rules

The prizes you will be playing for are listed here: 2016 IAP Bash Trivia Contest Prizes!

Be sure to thank our generous donors for some great prizes!:biggrin:

Attachments

• IAPBASH11D.jpg
    IAPBASH11D.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 593
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

I don't think it is big enough to be called a cave.

"What is that behind the left corner in the tall grass?" .... "I don't know for sure but it looks pink!"

edicehouse

THIS IS JUST FOR FUN, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUS.

Wait a minute I have a new plan......

If I put the wrong answer in the thread, and then act serious, maybe some will put that and my odds will go up. . .

K my answer I am putting in the thread is ME! buhahaha

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ok, I found it!!

But it could NOT have been the best way---I am looking forward to your suggestions on how this could be solved with a search!!!

Good exercise!!

Ed

Drewboy22

THIS IS JUST FOR FUN, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUS.

Wait a minute I have a new plan......

If I put the wrong answer in the thread, and then act serious, maybe some will put that and my odds will go up. . .

K my answer I am putting in the thread is ME! buhahaha

I would have that it was mine since I took the picture :tongue: But hey stranger things have happened. Looks like we have twin shops :biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Ok, I found it!!

But it could NOT have been the best way---I am looking forward to your suggestions on how this could be solved with a search!!!

Good exercise!!

Ed
Ed, you actually found this answer? :redface: How many photos are in the member albums? OR, even in the Shops,Jigs, Tools forum?

That's a pretty tough one Doug. :wink: I gave up. :biggrin:

alankulwicki7

Ok, I found it!!

Good exercise!!

Ed
Ed, you actually found this answer? :redface: How many photos are in the member albums? OR, even in the Shops,Jigs, Tools forum?

Don't give up. You might be overthinking it :biggrin:

alankulwicki7

Ok, I found it!!

Good exercise!!

Ed

Just think, if you get the right answer you can win a box of beautiful blanks from the one and only Dalecamino :biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Ok, I found it!!

Good exercise!!

Ed

Just think, if you get the right answer you can win a box of beautiful blanks from the one and only Dalecamino :biggrin:
AND, save $7.00 :biggrin: I'm not officially playing in the contest. Just playing occasionally at home. I missed days 2,3,4,5 :rolleyes: AND NOW, 6 :biggrin:

jsolie

I am thinking about doing an addition on mine!

Oh, to have a shop that big and nice. Mine's an old priority mail cardboard box that sits outside on the patio... I had to move the lathe out just to have the room to clean up the wood debris and take this picture. :biggrin:

i-W3bdKs4-L.jpg

Reminiscent of the Four Yorkshiremen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo

Top Bottom