February 5, 2016 Trivia Winners (and answer)!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alankulwicki7

Hey all,

Here is the results from the February 5th Trivia Question

The IAP has over 20,000 members. Surprisingly, more then 12,000 of these members have never made a post to IAP. How many IAP members have at least 3,000 posts?
The correct answer is: 93 (but I would have accepted 93 and 94 had TonyL gone on a posting spree :biggrin:).

There were 67 entries and 64 people had the correct answer. After running the numbers through a random number generator, the winning numbers were #28 and #42.

#28 is Skeleton2014 (
Jeff Vogan)
#42 is jsolie (John Solie)

The first winner to reply to this thread will get their choice of the two prizes. Please PM me your mailing address, too!

The prizes for February 5, 2016 are:

Packets 1&2 from Bear Tooth Woods $24.00
Pen Kits #5 from Tbroye $25.00

If you did not get the answer right, don't worry. There might be few hard questions yet to come :befuddled:. Plus there are still 9 days of prizes left:biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alankulwicki7

Sorry for the delay in posting the results. Here in Minnesota we do this crazy thing call Ice Fishing. Yes, you drive your vehicle out onto a frozen lake, drill a hole into the ice and drop a line in. :eek:

My son's Scout Troop was hosting the fishing tournament so I had to help drill holes, scoop out the slush and weigh the fish. I was able to fish for a little bit but only got a few nibbles....:mad:

attachment.php

Attachments

• icefishing.jpg
    icefishing.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 282

Maverick KB

Alan, you're nuts! Not just for driving a truck on ice, but for living where it gets so cold. I have a problem when the temp drops below my age, and it gets worse every year.

I think your random number generator is faulty, I'd be happy to design you a new one. I'll just need to know how you view your email so i can make sure it finds whatever my random number is. ;-)

alankulwicki7

Alan, you're nuts! Not just for driving a truck on ice, but for living where it gets so cold. I have a problem when the temp drops below my age, and it gets worse every year.

I think your random number generator is faulty, I'd be happy to design you a new one. I'll just need to know how you view your email so i can make sure it finds whatever my random number is. ;-)

It's not so bad here. Plus summers are really nice :)

I'll do what I can to sway the random number generator but I'm not sure it will work:)

Top Bottom