February 4, 2016 Trivia Winners (and answer)!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alankulwicki7

Hey all,

Here is the results from the February 4th Trivia Question

The Links section lets IAP members showcase their works via their own websites. What website is run by IAP member 'hopper48'?
The correct answer is: PMCrafts.com

There were 68 entries and 65 people had the correct answer. After running the numbers through a random number generator, the winning numbers were #2 and #21.

#2 is jdmacdo (
John MacDougall)
#21 is hdbblue (Harvey Brooks)

The first winner to reply to this thread will get their choice of the two prizes. Please PM me your mailing address, too!

The prizes for February 4, 2016 are:

Pen Kit #1 from Tbroye $25.00
BOB #1 from Sataro $25.00

If you did not get the answer right, don't worry. There might be few hard questions yet to come :befuddled:. Plus there are still 10 days of prizes left:biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brian G

I should probably stop trivia. A WHOIS search shows that he also runs webmagicllc.com. PMCrafts.com is a subsidiary of Web Magic LLC. :redface:

mecompco

Hmmm, had I actually READ the whole question, I would have found it in a couple of minutes. Oh, no, I found the answer after 45 minutes of Googling--even saw all the rooms inside the house he sold in 2014 (for $91,000 IIRC). Finally found his Etsy store, after going through FB, etc.

alankulwicki7

I should probably stop trivia. A WHOIS search shows that he also runs webmagicllc.com. PMCrafts.com is a subsidiary of Web Magic LLC. :redface:

I noticed that when searching for trivia questions. I'm surprised that more people didn't guess webmagicllc.com :)

Hmmm, had I actually READ the whole question, I would have found it in a couple of minutes. Oh, no, I found the answer after 45 minutes of Googling--even saw all the rooms inside the house he sold in 2014 (for $91,000 IIRC). Finally found his Etsy store, after going through FB, etc.

Just a friendly reminder: all answers can be found on the IAP website :biggrin:

markgum

ah.. well, I put spaces between the P the M and Crafts so I am assured a spot on the losers train again this year...

alankulwicki7

ah.. well, I put spaces between the P the M and Crafts so I am assured a spot on the losers train again this year...

Don't worry. If your entry contained a variation of PM Crafts, PM Crafts.com or anything close to that, it was accepted :).

I would not have accepted Personification Marginalization Craftworking, however.:eek:

Last edited:

jdmacdo

Ticket for sale!!! I'm getting off the loser train!!!

And to think this was the day I almost forgot to check who won!!! Thanks to all who donated gifts so that we can have a chance to mock all the people still on the loser train...

Well, this is my stop... Enoy the ride...

tbroye

Harvey

Your package is ready and will be take to PO Tuesday morning will post when the expect it to get. Don't know about this international shipping, customs and how long it takes
Enjoy.

Tom

Last edited:
Top Bottom