February 3, 2016 Trivia Question!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alankulwicki7

Some of these questions may be easy :) and some of them may challenge you :eek: but all answers can be found somewhere on the IAP website!

Please be sure to include February 3 or Feb 3 in your email subject line. This will make things easier for me when sorting all of the answers :biggrin:

Here is the third question for the 2016 IAP Bash Trivia Contest!

This pen was posted some time during 2015. Search the SYOP forum for this pen that Abraham Van Helsing would be proud to own. Name the IAP member from Down Under who made it.

attachment.php

There is a limit of one entry per trivia question per day per member. Entry will be via email to trivia@penturners.org. The email is to contain your guess for the answer to that day's trivia question, your real first and last name, your IAP Screen name, and your email address. Invalid or multiple entries will be disqualified.

Here is a sample reply:

Email Subject: Feb 3 Trivia Answer
My answer for Feb 3 trivia is: d. oliver
John Doe
johndoerocks
johndoe at iamthebestattrivia dot com

Remember you only have until NOON CST tomorrow to get your answers in for today's question.

Just in years past good natured conversation is not only encouraged, but expected below! PLEASE DO NOT POST THE ACTUAL ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS. Tongue and Cheek answers below are okay though!

The Prizes for today are:

Gift Certificate #14 from Turntex Woodworks $25.00
Gift Certificate #2 from Mutt Blanks $25.00

Just to clarify, you are only eligible to win one daily prize, but don't quit playing once you win. You can still gain points and are eligible to win one of the final 3 prizes!

If you still have questions, please check out this thread : 2016 IAP Bash Trivia Contest Rules

The prizes you will be playing for are listed here: 2016 IAP Bash Trivia Contest Prizes!

Be sure to thank our generous donors for some great prizes!:biggrin:

Attachments

• IAPBASH11F.jpg
    IAPBASH11F.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 530
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
OK, I gotta do it!!!

This pen was posted some time during 2015. Search the SYOP forum for this pen that Abraham Van Helsing would be proud to own. Name the IAP member from Down Under who made it.

I Can't find this forum!!!:eek::eek::frown::frown::frown:

Last edited:

edicehouse

Man these questions are too much like work this year......

What was the 38th letter of the 40th post Alankulwicki7 made on the eight time he posted on a tuesday after his 2 year 3rd month and 34th day?

Last edited:

tjseagrove

Man these questions are too much like work this year......

What was the 38th letter of the 40th post Alankulwicki7 made on the eight time he posted on a tuesday after his 2 year 3rd month and 34th day?

Not going to tell you how I found it but you will be looking at a whole bunch of posts... :biggrin:

And you get to see some cool pens you forgot about.

MikeinSC

No, it wasn't Mic Dundee. It was Mic Jagermeister from Melbourne by way of perth

Pete275

What was the answer and who won the FEB 2 trivia question???

Wayne

It's been a long couple of days for me but I'm currently at Midway airport in Chicago waiting for my connecting flight to Minneapolis/St Paul. I will post the answer and winners when I get home tonight :)

Sorry Doug, I didn't realize you hadn't made it back home yet.:biggrin:

Wayne

alankulwicki7

What was the answer and who won the FEB 2 trivia question???

Wayne

It's been a long couple of days for me but I'm currently at Midway airport in Chicago waiting for my connecting flight to Minneapolis/St Paul. I will post the answer and winners when I get home tonight :)

Sorry Doug, I didn't realize you hadn't made it back home yet.:biggrin:

Wayne

No problem at all :). I like being on vacation but it's nice to be home...

Top Bottom