February 12, 2016 Trivia Winners (and answer)!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alankulwicki7

Hey all,

Here is the results from the February 12th Trivia Question!
The Trivia Contest is almost over but don't lose faith or cry. Hunt for the South Dakota state bird in the archives of the Bash and you will be in the running for a prize...

Name the maker of this p
en.

144402d1455289249-february-12-2016-trivia-question-iapbash11g.jpg

The correct answer is: JohnU (John Underhill)

The pen can be seen here on post #53 on this thread :)

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f135/beautiful-pen-contest-74854/index6.html

There were 42 entries and 41 people had the correct answer. After running the numbers through a random number generator, the winning numbers were #12 and #34. Since #12 belonged to Skeleton2014 and he won back on Day 5, I ran the RNG again and ended up with #35. So, #34 and #35 are the big winners!

#34 is Kevrob (Kevin Roberts
)
#35 is Edward Cypher (
Edward Cypher)

The first winner to reply to this thread will get their choice of the two prizes. Please PM me your mailing address, too!

The prizes for February 12, 2016 are:

BOB #1 from Bsea $25.00
BOB #2 from MarkJames $25.00

If you did not get the answer right, don't worry. There might be few hard questions yet to come :befuddled:. Plus there are still 2 days of prizes left:biggrin:

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alankulwicki7

That thread only has 12 entries...also it is in the "other things we make" forum. Is the link wrong or I am clicking it wrong?

That thread only has 12 entries...also it is in the "other things we make" forum. Is the link wrong or I am clicking it wrong?

The URL shown is correct, the link, however, is not. Here is the correct link:

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f135/beautiful-pen-contest-74854/index6.html

Should be fixed now. Not sure why it wasn't working...

Edward Cypher

I will take BOB #1 Bsea. Thanks so much learning a lot doing this trivia and seeing some awesome pens I would like to try. Bucket list is getting to be way to long.

kevrob

Awesome! I've been out all day with various tasks and come home to find that I've won! I feel like I should give an Oscar speech, after all I've been trying for years to win one of these! I'd like to thank my wife, my kids, my parents for their support....

Ohh, sorry, wrong forum.

Top Bottom