February 11, 2016 Trivia Winners (and answer)!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alankulwicki7

Hey all,

Here is the results from the February 11th Trivia Question!

The IAP Library is a great resource for new pen makers and veterans alike. Don Ward (its_virgil) has written quite a few articles for the Library. In one article Don thanks Jay Pickens for showing him how to do something.

Name the article.

The correct answer is: Cartridge Pen
s (or that is the answer I was looking for :))

This is where it gets interesting :biggrin:.

When I thought up this question, I had looked at about 5 or 6 of Don Ward's articles and only saw one that mentioned Jay Pickens. But you guys are so good that you found 4 more articles with Don thanking Jay Pickens :eek:.
(I figured this out after I got 15 or so entries that were all over the map:confused:. )

Rather than change the question and risk having someone miss out because they only check the IAP in the morning, I thought it would be best to count every entry as correct.:biggrin:

So, everyone that entered yesterday gets a FREEBIE :) due to my mistake:eek:!

There were 64 entries . After running the numbers through a random number generator, the winning numbers were #64 and #60.

#64 is edicehouse (Ed DePietro
)
#60 is preacherman (Dale Barger)

The first winner to reply to this thread will get their choice of the two prizes. Please PM me your mailing address, too!

The prizes for February 11, 2016 are:

Indicator Kit from Little Machine Shop $30.00
Gift Certificate #2 from Robutacion $25.00

If you did not get the answer right, don't worry. There might be few hard questions yet to come :befuddled:. Plus there are still 3 days of prizes left:biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tjseagrove

You did ask the question in the singular and the article you were looking for was specific. Other articles I found were general in nature for a range of things. BUT, everyone wins sooooo....we all get a prize????

alankulwicki7

You did ask the question in the singular and the article you were looking for was specific. Other articles I found were general in nature for a range of things. BUT, everyone wins sooooo....we all get a prize????

Yes, I was looking for a specific article. Once I got a few 'wrong' submissions of different articles, I looked at those articles and found very similar wording in them (with Don thanking Jay Pickens in some way). Rather than stir the pot and get people in an uproar I decided to take the easy way out :).

Last edited:
Top Bottom