Auction Thoughts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
This Bash we've got just a handful of auctions, but some great and fun items!
  • A gorgeous vase donated by Bob Wemm
  • A Russ Fairfield bowl donated by Jon Goodin (He won it in a 9th Anniversary auction.)
  • A beautiful commercial fountain pen donated by Scott
  • A 12th Anniversary mug, either #1/125 or #125/125
  • A 12th Anniversary Managers' Mug. (Which this year is not a mug at all!)
[profile]Dalecamino[/profile] has agreed to help me with the auctions. I'm not sure how we'll split up the duties, but we'll come up with a plan. Thanks, Chuck!

I believe we're going to run each auction for 48 hours. And I'm thinking of the following dates; Feb 10/11, 12/13, 16/17, 18/19, and 20/21. That leaves a few days available in case another auction item surfaces. (If you have an item you think would make a good auction item, please let me know!)

Watch this forum for the schedule and some teaser photos this weekend.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
AUCTION UPDATE! New items, additional auctioneer!

Along with the great items listed in the post above, two more have been generously donated for auction:

[profile=skiprat]Steven Jackson[/profile] is donating his fabulous World Trade Center Memorial Pen Set. What a work of art!
WTC.JPG

AND

[profile=brownsfn2]Ron Robbins[/profile] is donating two sets of his fantastic Abalone blanks for the Emperor.
Auction1.jpg Auction2.jpg

We have also managed to get two fine auctioneers lined up to emcee the action. [profile]Dalecamino[/profile] and [profile]bobleibo[/profile] will be bringing these auctions to you, right here in this forum, starting this Wednesday Feb 10. All auctions will run for 48 hours give or take, at the auctioneers discretion.

I'll post the full auction schedule in the next day or so.

Dale Lynch

I can't even afford the opening bid for that pen set.I am so jealous of who wins it.I hope the find a rock in their food.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Well, I've just been floored. :bulgy-eyes: Never would I have imagined we'd be auctioning THIS set of pens made by Steven. Thanks Steven! :wink: You're an awesome guy.

Thanks Ron, for your blanks as well.

Last edited:

Maverick KB

Steven's pen set is absolutely incredible. I hope they get more respect than I can afford to offer. A truly amazing contribution I'm grateful to have seen. Thanks.

bobleibo

Pacific Island time zone.......
Someone tell that good looking guy from Utah to get off his dead a$$ and let's go!

Top Bottom