Auction #2 - World Trade Center Set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

Congratulations Gordon and a HUGE THANK YOU to all of the bidders as well as Steven who created and donated this amazing piece of art that will be a part of IAP history. Each and every one of you make us proud to be a part of this amazing group of people.

flyitfast

:laugh:

WAH HOOO!!!
What a great thrill it will be to greet this masterpiece and to hold it. I've got it but it is the essence of IAP and I'm glad that Steven has shared this with the IAP community.
Yes Vic, it will definitely stay polished and I will share it with as many penturners as I can.
Thank you Steven/Skip for allowing this to represent the spirit of the US in coming back stronger and more united.
Gordon
(my wife just said Happy Valentines!!)

Mr Vic

WAH HOOO!!!
What a great thrill it will be to greet this masterpiece and to hold it. I've got it but it is the essence of IAP and I'm glad that Steven has shared this with the IAP community.
Yes Vic, it will definitely stay polished and I will share it with as many penturners as I can.
Thank you Steven/Skip for allowing this to represent the spirit of the US in coming back stronger and more united.
Gordon

And for the next couple of years to I bet!:biggrin:
Congrats!

flyitfast

WAH HOOO!!!
Gordon

Congrats!

Thanks Vic - you fight a tough battle!!
Maybe AF vs Army, but we are all one team if this benefits IAP.

I guess your signature applies to planes and bikes Huh?

Not sure where in CO you live, but we come up there to visit every so often. I'll bring the pen set up next time I head that way. We visit in Littleton.

Thanks again.
Gordon

jttheclockman

Have to say that was one of the most spirited auctions here to date. Well played by the bidders and well managed by the men calling it. A huge congrats goes out to Steven for donating such an iconic piece of history. This will go down in the logs of this site for sure. Thanks for all the people who put the bids up. Well done A++++

I think the site needs a well deserved rest. More fun to come.

Mr Vic

WAH HOOO!!!
Gordon

Congrats!

Thanks Vic - you fight a tough battle!!
Maybe AF vs Army, but we are all one team if this benefits IAP.

I guess your signature applies to planes and bikes Huh?

Not sure where in CO you live, but we come up there to visit every so often. I'll bring the pen set up next time I head that way. We visit in Littleton.

Thanks again.
Gordon

Actually the signature applies to Helicopters and bikes... Okay, I guess Airplanes too.

I live east of Colorado Springs in Falcon but work in the Springs right off I-25.

And, I would love to see them in person!

Top Bottom