2016 Bash Auction List & Schedule

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the 2016 Bash Auction Listing & Schedule

• Auctioneers are [profile]Dalecamino[/profile] and [profile]bobleibo[/profile]. Chuck and Bob will call their auctions as they decide, individually or as a team.
  • Auctions will be posted in this forum
  • All auctions will begin somewhere between 5p and 7pm on the start date
  • Auctions will last roughly 48 hours and end at the specific time the auctioneer posts
AUCTION #1: Signed Russ Fairfield Bowl STARTS FEB 10
RussRedBowl.jpg
[profile=GoodTurns]Jon Piper[/profile] won this bowl at $160 in a Bash '09 auction, and has very generously donated it back for auction this year. For those not familiar with our history, Russ Fairfield was a very influential turner who made many significant contributions to IAP in our early years. THANK YOU, JON!

AUCTION #2: Steven Jackson's World Trade Center Pen Set STARTS FEB 12
WTC.JPG
[profile=skiprat]Steven Jackson[/profile] has donated his absolutely stunning piece: Lower Manhattan - World Trade Center 1 & 2. This piece is truly a work of art which I hope to someday see in person. THANK YOU, STEVEN!

AUCTION #3: Ron Robbins' Abalone Blanks STARTS FEB 16
Auction1.jpg Auction2.jpg
Ron produces a number of his awesome Abalone blanks just for the Bash Donation Drawing and Auction every year. This year he has very generously provided two sets of Emperor blanks for auction. If you have never seen one up close, you are missing something! THANK YOU, RON!

AUCTION #4: Bob Wemm Turned Vase STARTS FEB 18

BobWemmVase.JPG
This is an absolutely stunning Jarrah and Tasmanian Oak segmented vase. Bob donated a vase last year as well and it fetched $575 at auction. You can see more details in Bob's original post. THANKS, BOB!

AUCTION #5: 2016 "Managers Mug" STARTS FEB 20
bowl12-2.JPG
Every year I get a special mug for our dedicated volunteer managers. 12 of the items are made and every year there is one spare which we auction. This year the "mug" is actually a bowl! I really like these, and I've heard from a couple managers who think they're pretty cool.

AUCTION #6: Scott Greaves Fountain Pen STARTS FEB 24

View in Gallery
[profile=Scott]Scott Greaves[/profile], co-founder of the IAP has again donated a beautiful commercial pen from his private collection. This year he has sent an Omas Ogiva with a custom ground stub nib, in the original box with paperwork. THANK YOU, SCOTT!

AUCTION #7: 2016 Numbered Mug, #1 or #125 STARTS FEB 26

mug-1.JPG OR mug-125.JPG
The winning bidder can select either #1/125 or #125/125. The one not chosen will go into the mug archive for auction at some future time. All mugs have been purchased. This is your last chance for a 2016 mug.

Last edited:

tbroye

I can't remember the Auction from prior years but this year's offering are Stunning. The prices are Stunning also beautiful work. I wish I would have put off my project of restoring my pickup, my mad money is in new parts laying on the workbench.

Top Bottom