Introduction Prize Drawings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Beginning this month (Aug 2015), I will draw the name of one new member who posted a thread in the Introductions Forum during the previous month.

New members need not do anything other than make an Introduction post to enter the drawing. Sometime during the following month, I will make a list of everyone who made an Introduction post, then use random.org to select one of those new members to receive a prize.

The prizes will vary, but they will typically consist of some combination of blanks, kits, and pen making supplies, but we may also sometimes award gift certificates rather than a package of goodies. Each prize will be worth approximately $25.

Please send me a PM if you would like to support this new member contest by donating some of your excess blanks, kits or other pen making items, for these prizes.

Edgar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
July Prize Drawing

The winner of the prize for posting an Introduction thread during the month of July will be announced tomorrow (Aug 19).

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
July Prize Winner

23 new members posted an Introduction during the month of July. By random draw, the winner of the July 2015 Introduction Prize Package is:

liljohn1368 (JP Wilkinson)

JP joined IAP on 18 Jul 2015 and posted an Introduction thread on 19 Jul 2015. JP is in the printing business in Mississippi - you can find some of his beautiful work at dawnsdesignsllc

Congratulations for being the first winner of our monthly Introduction Prize Drawing, JP. Normally these prizes will be worth about $25; however, since this is our very first drawing of this type, I wanted to make it a little special. I dug through my personal stash last night for a variety of really nice blanks and also threw in a few pen kits. So you will actually get a package worth about $60.

Send me your shipping address and I'll get the package on the way to you.

Edgar

bobleibo

23 new members posted an Introduction during the month of July. By random draw, the winner of the July 2015 Introduction Prize Package is:

liljohn1368 (JP Wilkinson)

JP joined IAP on 18 Jul 2015 and posted an Introduction thread on 19 Jul 2015. JP is in the printing business in Mississippi - you can find some of his beautiful work at dawnsdesignsllc

Congratulations for being the first winner of our monthly Introduction Prize Drawing, JP. Normally these prizes will be worth about $25; however, since this is our very first drawing of this type, I wanted to make it a little special. I dug through my personal stash last night for a variety of really nice blanks and also threw in a few pen kits. So you will actually get a package worth about $60.

Send me your shipping address and I'll get the package on the way to you.

Edgar

Congrats John!!! Just so everyone knows, John is also the member who designed that amazing license plate for the (3) winners in the
http://www.penturners.org/forum/f299/ball-point-pen-contest-133488/ .

Get your entries in soon if you want a chance to win what will quickly become an IAP collectors item !

Attachments

• summer winner.jpg
    summer winner.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

liljohn1368

Thanks Edgar and all who are involved in the drawing and the gift. Bob thanks for the vote of confidence your one of my best customers. :biggrin:

I pm'ed you my address Edgar....

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
August Introduction Post Drawing

45 new members posted an Introduction during the month of August. By random draw, the winner of the August 2015 prize is:

jcgolov (Jean-Claude Golovine)

Jean-Claude joined IAP on 19 Jun 2015. He is a university lecturer teaching programming and cognitive engineering in Scotland.

Congratulations Jean-Claude. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

You have 90 days from today to make your selections and redeem your voucher. You may contact George by sending a PM to Robutacion to make arrangements.

Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
September Introduction Post Drawing

22 new members posted an Introduction during the month of Septembere. By random draw, the winner of the September 2015 prize is:

temptat (Frank)

Frank joined IAP on 22 Sep 2015. He is a sign maker and apparel decorator in Benecia, California.

Congratulations Frank. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

You have 90 days from today to make your selections and redeem your voucher. You may contact George by sending a PM to Robutacion to make arrangements.

Edgar

jttheclockman

67 new members in 2 months entered the penturning world. Congrads to all and to the winners. Hope hearing from you all. Happy Turning.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
October Introduction Post Drawing

34 new members posted an Introduction during the month of October. By random draw, the winner of the September 2015 prize is:

Smokin Slow (Joe)

Joe joined IAP on 18 Oct 2015. He works in sales & lives in Wisconsin.

Congratulations Joe. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
November Introduction Post Drawing

26 new members posted an Introduction during the month of November. By random draw, the winner of the November 2015 prize is:

Terredax (John Schrock)

John joined IAP on 1 Nov 2015. He works in Customer Service in Indiana.

Congratulations John. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
December Introduction Post Drawing

27 new members posted an Introduction during the month of December. By random draw, the winner of the December 2015 prize is:

bwp (Brian)

Brian joined IAP on 17 Dec 2015. He works in Packaging Sales in Kansas and he is a Cycling & Mountain Biking enthusiast.

Congratulations Brian. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

Edgar

Top Bottom