2016 Introduction Prize Drawings - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > Welcome to penturners.org! > IAP Management Team > New Member Advocate
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
New Member Advocate Edgar Dohmann is the IAP New Member Advocate

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2016, 01:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
New Member Advocate

Photos: 23

Default 2016 Introduction Prize Drawings

This will be the thread to announce the winners of our monthly Introduction Prize Drawing for new members.

To be eligible for this monthly drawing, all a new member has to do is post an Introduction sometime after joining IAP. There is no time limit for making an Introduction post, but I encourage you to make it as soon as possible after joining to make sure that I don't overlook your post when I compile the "lottery list" at the end of each month.

Welcome aboard!

Edgar
Old 02-01-2016, 01:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
New Member Advocate

Default Jan 2016 Introduction Prize Winner

67 new members posted an Introduction during the month of January. By random draw, the winner of the January 2016 prize is:

drummerlucas (Bryan)

Bryan joined IAP on 28 Jan 2016. He is a Navy veteran who lives in Georgia and enjoys music making, woodworking and home remodeling.

Congratulations Bryan, and thanks for your service. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

You have 90 days from today to make your selections and redeem your voucher. You may contact George by sending a PM to Robutacion to make arrangements.

Edgar
Old 02-01-2016, 09:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Thank you guys! I really appreciate it ��

No matter what your belief, you have all been correct... Me
Drummerlucas is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Advertisement
Old 03-23-2016, 01:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
New Member Advocate

Default Feb 2016 Introduction Prize Winners

I'm running a bit late on this posting, but here it is:

31 new members posted an Introduction during the month of February. By random draw, the winner of a $25.00 voucher from robutacion is:

Pendawg (John)

John joined IAP on 14 Feb 2016. He lives in Sunbury, OH

Congratulations John. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

You have 90 days from today to make your selections and redeem your voucher. You may contact George by sending a PM to Robutacion to make arrangements.

And, thanks to the generosity of Wayne Winkelman (stonepecker), we are able to award a second prize this month. By random draw, the second winner is:

kalloyd (Kenneth Lloyd)

Kenneth joined IAP on 9 Feb 2016. He is a CT Technologist in Winston Salem, NC

Congratulations Kenneth. You have won a BOB (box of blanks) from stonepecker - just send him a PM with your shipping address and he will send it right out. Thanks Wayne for this generous donation.

Edgar
Old 03-23-2016, 11:18 PM   #5 (permalink)

Photos: 73

67 in Jan and 31 in Feb. This place is growing in leaps and bounds. Welcome to all the newbies and hope hearing from you all in the coming years here. Please do not fade away on us. We are counting on all this new talent to take us to the next step.
Old 03-25-2016, 10:01 AM   #6 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Thank you so much! I've learned so much from the folks on this this site and am truly grateful. I'm still a little overwhelmed by all the information here and still trying to wrap my arms around it. I look forward to becoming more involved with IAP. Thanks again!

John

Last edited by Pendawg; 03-25-2016 at 10:17 AM.
Pendawg is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 04-13-2016, 06:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
New Member Advocate

Default Mar 2016 Introductions Prize Drawing

23 new members posted an Introduction during the month of March. By random draw, the winner of the March 2016 prize is:

AVDesigns (Steven)

Steven joined IAP on 29 Mar 2016. He lives in Jacksonville, FL.

Congratulations Steven. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

Edgar
Old 06-02-2016, 01:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
New Member Advocate

Default Apr 2016 Introduction Prize Drawing

I've been out of town for most of May, but at long last, here are the results of the April 2016 Introduction Prize Drawing:

27 new members posted an Introduction during the month of April. By random draw, the winner of a $25.00 voucher from robutacion is:

jackalope (Joe Wilson)

Joe joined IAP on 13 Apr 2016. He lives in Brampton, Ontario, Canada

Congratulations Joe. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

And, since the Introduction & SOYP drawings are so late, I have decided to award a second Introduction Prize for April. By random draw, the second winner is:

Dankerr1968 (Dan)

Dan joined IAP on 4 Apr 2016. He is an RN in Wisconsin.

Congratulations Dan. You have won a BOB (box of blanks) from my personal stash - just send me a PM with your shipping address and I will send it right out.

Edgar
Old 06-02-2016, 01:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
New Member Advocate

Default May 2016 Introduction Prize Drawing

17 new members posted an Introduction during the month of May. By random draw, the winner of the May 2016 prize is:

ThatGuysPens (Chris)

Chris joined IAP on 28 May 2016. He is a cabinet maker in Tacoma, WA.

Congratulations Chris. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

Edgar
Old 07-25-2016, 02:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
New Member Advocate

Default June 2016 Introductions Post Drawing

45 new members posted an Introduction during the month of June. By random draw, the winner of the June 2016 prize is:

haskoson (Gerrit de Boer)

Gerrit joined IAP on 8 Jun 2016. He lives in Germany.

Congratulations Gerrit. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

Edgar
Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads