Workshop Setups

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Simsonicole

Hi Everyone

After a few interesting conversations with some of the members on the Forum...I am interested in seeing the setup of your workshop. Mine is only in its infancy so am still sorting it out. Would love to hear what your "optimum" setup ideas are!

Attachments

• Nic's Iphone 034.jpg
    Nic's Iphone 034.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 554
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KBs Pensnmore

My optimum workshop would be 30' X 90' and 12' high, divided into 3, a 10' X 30' area to live in, 30 X 30 for wood work, and the rest for cars, metal work, etc. I'm not sexist but, NFA

No Females Allowed
Kryn

Simsonicole

:( That would exclude me! Taking over my hubby's shed slowly...we ended up buying him a business premises which he has managed to setup as the ultimate man cave. Never say that I am not a tolerant wife! hahaha All that it is missing is a bed...but he gets to play in it with all his favorite tools day in and out!

Simsonicole

Hi Everyone

After a few interesting conversations with some of the members on the Forum...I am interested in seeing the setup of your workshop. Mine is only in its infancy so am still sorting it out. Would love to hear what your "optimum" setup ideas are!

Nicole,
That shop floor is way too clean!!:eek:

Hahaha...trust me, it does not stay that way for long! My 15 year old gets tasked to clean...and when I need some 'space' from the hubby, I head to whichever level he is not on and clean up!

He is very proud of it though...

Simsonicole

website

Hobby turned business. Been around now for about 12 years.

Sorry...was trying to fix the link :)

Yes I know what you mean, I started off the same way making accessories for Suzuki 4WD vehicles as a hobby, as nothing could be bought ready made. Some one saw it wanted one, next thing gave up my day job.
Kryn

Hubby decided to learn to play the sax 15 odd years ago. As a jet engine mechanic for the Airforce by trade with a specialty in NDI, he has a very diverse skill set. After getting very frustrated with the quality of repair work done on his instrument...he decided to go into business for himself as the concept of musical instruments is all mechanical. He is an amazingly talented and smart man...and continuously insists on trying to teach me...so I make pens :) He has built a very solid reputation for himself.

Top Bottom