Wood Magazine claims Jet 1221 vibrates

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Frog Morton

Thank you for the summary, jttheclockman. I appreciate you taking the time to do that for me.

I haven't experienced any of those issues, but I only turn smaller items (6-8" bowls, peppermills, pens...those sorts of things).

Did they mention in the article whether they broke the motor in according to the instructions?
I've heard stories of people reading that part of the manual well after they started using the lathe.

I've been nothing but pleased with it, but I always like to hear how others are getting along with things that I own.

jttheclockman

Thank you for the summary, jttheclockman. I appreciate you taking the time to do that for me.

I haven't experienced any of those issues, but I only turn smaller items (6-8" bowls, peppermills, pens...those sorts of things).

Did they mention in the article whether they broke the motor in according to the instructions?
I've heard stories of people reading that part of the manual well after they started using the lathe.

I've been nothing but pleased with it, but I always like to hear how others are getting along with things that I own.

No the article was not that long. It was not a real in depth review of each lathe. It was more or less highlights.

Top Bottom