Walt's shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wscrivens

I have my shop located in a 2-car garage, with all of the equipment on wheels. With everything rolled away, you can even get a car in! Odd thing to put into a garage :D

20041114142138_Shop.jpg

Everything has a place along the walls.

20041114142258_wall.jpg

Here is the lathe set up for work.

20041114142346_lathe.jpg

Walt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

Mudder

Originally posted by jeff
<br />Walt, what part of the country do you live in? Do you heat the garage? Nice shop!

His Profile says Florida. Don't know if you really need heat there.

jkirkb94

Too organized. Sick mind. [:D] Clean also! Great looking shop and organization. And room for the car also!! If I could do that I wouldn't have had to build a shop. [:I] Kirk [8D]

wscrivens

Originally posted by jeff
<br />Walt, what part of the country do you live in? Do you heat the garage? Nice shop!
We are in Florida, and the shop is at its best from November to April. Beyond that we keep the fans going and wish for air conditioning. (We just replaced the A/C in the house and asked them to put a vent in the garage; turns out it is against code, due to the possibility of exhaust fumes getting back into the house.)

The GOOD thing about using a garage is that you have all that room when the cars are out! We built a 16 foot boat in it a few years ago.

Walt

woodwish

My wife got tired of sawdust on her car. She finally said that I needed to build a shop. Just moved in recently and I remind her that it was all her idea to build that 16" x 32" climate controlled shop. I was perfectly happy in my half of the garge! [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom