SHOW US YOUR WORK SHOP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stevers

Thank you John. I acquired most of it when I had a job that allowed a lot of "side work". Built and stocked my shop with money made on the side. Thats all gone now. Don't have the job. And besides, the work is much less available these days. No one has any money.

rjwolfe3

Here is my basement workshop. I have a lot of work to do to get it where I want it but its better then the garage.
tn_100_1725a.jpg

tn_100_1726a.jpg

tn_100_1727a.jpg

tn_100_1728a.jpg

rjwolfe3

Lol sorry I thought my captions came out. That's my son Brendan, he can be a little shadow sometimes, but to my suprise, its my daughter, Megan that wants to turn pens with me.

RonInSpringTX

Love all the shops I've seen...........well..........anyways, was trying to post another "thread" under this catagory, I had a couple of pics done, then the dreaded "above 100kb or whatever" try to resize. geez, later.

johncrane

House rental costs down under is outrageously high its that bad my eldest daughter and grandkids have moved back home and they could no longer pay the $1000 a month, My shed/workshop was looking real good at becoming the new storage space,but then my wife's brother come along and gave up his space/shed,wow now this made me very happy!l can't thank him enough!now l can keep on doing what l love most turning wood into sawdust.:D:D

Top Bottom