Sears powdercoating system ?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzb

Does anyone use the Sears system for powdercoating? If yes, then do you know if you can only use other powder colors that Sears sells for that system, so that you are limited by their color choices and their prices? Or can you use powder coatings made by other manufacturers?

its_virgil

I have the HF system and don't use the HF powder. I would say you could use any powder sold for powdercoating...but I can't say 100%, so I guess I should have kept my mouth shut... [8D]
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by buzzb
<br />Does anyone use the Sears system for powdercoating? If yes, then do you know if you can only use other powder colors that Sears sells for that system, so that you are limited by their color choices and their prices? Or can you use powder coatings made by other manufacturers?

TomServo

You should be able to use any powder coating with the system - they all work the same, put a high voltage (negative) charge on the item being coated, blow powder at it, static causes the powder to cling, melt it on in an oven.. Has anyone come across teflon PC? I've looked some but I'm thinking noone sells it in small quantities...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom