Santa Claus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

hombre4

Well, there really is a Santa Claus. I found under my tree (in my shop)a 6" Buffer, a 12" Miter Saw, a 14" G0555 Grizzly Band Saw, a 2HP 10" Table Saw, a Portable Dust Collector, a 16" Tilt Scroll Saw, a Flex Shaft Power Tool Kit, and last but not least, a 9x12 Belt Sander. :D I am in the groove now. Gonna retire next year and these tools will keep me busy.

Archie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hombre4

OK, Here are a few pictures of my shop. Not finished yet, have a few more things to set up, if I can find the room.

2005123121135_shopcollage.jpg
<br />

woodwish

Looks like you about have a shop full, with just enought organization to look good and enough disorganization that people will believe you really use it. Good to see an AC in there, one tip would be to put some more filter in front of the AC. In my old shop I had a window AC that stayed choked on fine dust even though I had a weak DC and the stock filter on there. I built a frame to hold two sandwiched AC filters in stock size from one of the box stores (12x20x1 I think). I first put in a really fine filter designed for people allergic to airborne dust then one of those regular blue fiber ones in front of that. I would often vacumn the front filter and less ofter clean the finer one in back of the sandwich. Wasn't very pretty but sure saved that AC from choking.

One question- what is the ceiling covered with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom