PSI Trim Router Table

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rockytime

I just received the PSI trim router with table. I purchased this because it is very seldom that I need a router, also I have no room in my small shop for a regular table router. The router is inexpensive, about $60 from Rockler and the table can be purchased from Rockler for $50. Since I avoid driving downtown Denver like a plague I decided to order from PSI. Cheap but ok for the price. However, to the problem. The ad implies that the router mounting holes are pre-drilled for the router supplied. After receiving the unit the instructions say the same thing. Not so. The holes are not even close. No problem as I can drill and countersink new holes. I am not particularly upset with PSI but I don't like buying something new and have to fix it before using it. I will write a review for them but will not be very complimentary.

That's my rant and I'm stick'n to it. Has anyone else used this unit?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gtriever

I looked at that setup and decided to pass on it. The way I read the ad, it said it would work with most trim routers, but might require drilling additional holes. I agree with you, I don't want to have to modify something unless I know it before I order it.

campzeke

You can write a review if you want but if it is critical of PSI or their products, it will never get approved and posted. In my opinion the reviews posted on PSI's site are pretty much worthless because they are only the reviews PSI approves.

WriteON

Just my .2. Let them know about it. I strongly feel PSI and most vendors here are reputable and would like constructive feedback.
PSI will post your review. They are not censored. Other readers will appreciate it. I would.
PSI will most likely reach out and hopefully correct the item they are selling.

Last edited:
Top Bottom