Pen magnet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
If you are referring to the old Refrigerator Pen kit that CSUSA & a few others used to sell, I don't believe that any other kits use that exact bushing. There are a number of kits that you can use one side or the other of those bushings on for a partial fit.

Bikerdad

If you are referring to the old Refrigerator Pen kit that CSUSA & a few others used to sell, I don't believe that any other kits use that exact bushing. There are a number of kits that you can use one side or the other of those bushings on for a partial fit.

CSUSA still sells that a Refrigerator Pen kit.

KenV

I found only bushings and spare tubes in the online catalog at CSUSA Remember seeing them on closeout a while back.

Another source????

jttheclockman

I found only bushings and spare tubes in the online catalog at CSUSA Remember seeing them on closeout a while back.

Another source????

www.woodturnerscatalog.com/p/1/3024/Artisan-Refrigerator-Pen-Kit

KenV

Another source????

With the message. "This product is no longer available" kind of defeats the purpose of finding a source. Great "process answer" though.

jttheclockman

Another source????

With the message. "This product is no longer available" kind of defeats the purpose of finding a source. Great "process answer" though.

Ken my link was in response to yours where you said you remember seeing them on closeout in CSUSA.

They are also no longer available at Rocklers, Woodturnings or PSI. So I think it is safe to say they do not make them any more. You may find a person here who may have a few kits they will trade. I bet with a little thought they can be made. You can buy fridge magnets, chain. and one of the purse pen kits could easily be adopted. You have to be able to think outside the box some times.

Wct3

I'm thinking of the pen magnet that extends to 25" to use when you drop something thanks Jeff
Boy did this thread get off course... PSI doesn't give the dimensions of the bushings other than we know the tube gets drilled to 10 mm. You can measure the bushings and compare them to the pen and bushing database to see if they fit anything else. I would be surprised if they don't fit another kit. They look very simple.

Top Bottom