Paul Huffman Pen Vise

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RogerGarrett

And do it as soon as possible - Paul has a waiting list. I think I waited about a year - but I really like the vise - perfect for my needs - and the capacity is just right. I don't know why this vise isn't made commercially and retailed at the big stores - Paul is undershooting his possibilities![:D]

Best wishes,
Roger Garrett

Paul in OKC

Yes, some did wait close to a year. I still apreciate their patience. Currently running about 4-5 weeks, and hoping for less. Am in the proccess of build more parts, and work is getting in the way at the moment[:(].

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Paul in OKC
<br />
Originally posted by Arbsmith
<br />Where can I order one of the Huffman pen presses from?

From Me! Send me an email and I will give you details.

Paul, I never knew till seeing this, that you were THE Paul Huffman!!!
I won one of your phenominal creations in the slimline comp[:D]
I cant wait to get my paws on it.[:D][:D] Do you know if there any more of them that have reached our shores? In fact are there any outside the States?
Many thanks for you kind contribution to IAP's birthday bash ( and of course to me )[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

jjenk02

Mine came today[:D] , But no one was home to sign for it[:(] So now I have to wait till tomorrow and go to the Post Office and pick it up, luckily the Post Office is only a few blocks away [8D]

DocStram

Originally posted by jjenk02
<br />Mine came today[:D] , But no one was home to sign for it[:(] So now I have to wait till tomorrow and go to the Post Office and pick it up, luckily the Post Office is only a few blocks away [8D]
Great Richard ..... wait til you open that package up. The first thing you're going to say to yourself is .... "Quality!"

DocStram

Originally posted by jjenk02
<br />I got it, and it looks and feels great...

Thanks Paul!!!!!!
Did Paul sign it? I encouraged him to begin signing them ... I think he was too modest to actually do it. But, I thought it would be cool to have a "Signature PH Vise". [:)]

Paul in OKC

Paul, I never knew till seeing this, that you were THE Paul Huffman!!!
I won one of your phenominal creations in the slimline comp[:D]
I cant wait to get my paws on it.[:D][:D] Do you know if there any more of them that have reached our shores? In fact are there any outside the States?
Many thanks for you kind contribution to IAP's birthday bash ( and of course to me )[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Yes, there has been one sent to the UK, 3 to Australia, and a few to Canada (that counts for outside the States, doesn't it?).

Paul in OKC

Well, won't quit making them for a while, I suppose[;)] Work has put a slight damper on my time frame though, but I am making progress. So hopefully it wont take too much longer to get some headed out the door again.
Thanks again for those that have been so very patient. (At least I can't see the steam if your not[:p])

Grizzlyss

Well Paul, after a 5 week wait due to having to get a new drill press, I finally got to use the vise. And all I can say is WOW. It sure is nice to use, and the blanks are nicely centred every time. I am sure glad I bought it for you. Thank you again.

Sheldon Stotz
(A proud Paul Huffman pen vise owner)

Paul in OKC

Originally posted by Grizzlyss
<br />Well Paul, after a 5 week wait due to having to get a new drill press, I finally got to use the vise. And all I can say is WOW. It sure is nice to use, and the blanks are nicely centred every time. I am sure glad I bought it for you. Thank you again.

Sheldon Stotz
(A proud Paul Huffman pen vise owner)

You bought it <u>for</u> me?! Now I will have one of my own[:p]

Paul in OKC

UPDATE..... I am working on getting vises done, honest! My job has been going like gang busters lately, and then with one of the bosses passing away it has been a step up from that. I am about 80% complete on the current batch and hope to get back at them soon. So again I thank those of you who are waiting for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom