ONEWAY Talon Chuck

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Great chuck, one of the best on its size...but you just missed their 20% sale last week! [:0]

I'm sorry, was thinking of the CSUSA sale [:I] I almost bought another chuck myself.

mick

Yeah Dario I know....but my old chuck just self-destructed and I need one like tomorrow. So it's off to Woodcraft after work.

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
That's supposed to be a great one. I'm a big fan of the Supernova2, myself, as I was able to find it at a deal. it's been an absolute workhorse for me, and I can't praise it highly enough.

However, either the Nova, or the Oneway, will serve you admirably, I'm sure! Enjoy!

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
Just did a quick search, and not only does Woodcraft have it, but it's on sale! Seriously, this is a great chuck that's definitely in the same league as the Oneway, and at this price, you're much better off getting the Supernova and using the difference to buy some accessory jaws !

http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=5199

Dario

I agree...Oneway, Nova and Vicmarc makes great chucks. I believe comparable chucks (feature and size) will perform equally well and if you can save on one, go for it.

fiferb

I've had this chuck for about 2 years and I only have great things to say about it. If it's on sale, get it, you won't be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom