Oneway Live Centre

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodster Will

I'm looking for the opinions of this live centre from owners. They don't seem to be available here in the UK but I can save on import duty by buying one from a company in Germany but they aren't cheap. I like the idea of being able to screw a piece of wood on the centre to turn your own cones. TIA.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Two thumbs up for the OneWay live center. It is a quality live center. I believe you can buy it as live center only or as a kit with a couple of screw on aluminum cones. Note that the wood center point will knock out and there is a 60 degree pen turning center available.
Yes, you can make your own attachments to screw on or an adapter which will allow you to screw on your chuck. This will help center a turning on a vacuum chuck.

Dieseldoc

Two thumbs up for the OneWay live center. It is a quality live center. I believe you can buy it as live center only or as a kit with a couple of screw on aluminum cones. Note that the wood center point will knock out and there is a 60 degree pen turning center available.
Yes, you can make your own attachments to screw on or an adapter which will allow you to screw on your chuck. This will help center a turning on a vacuum chuck.

Charlie:
Right on with the center, it does everything you stated.

Top Bottom