Not a bad deal on Abranet Strips/Rolls IMO

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Buy Woodturner's Sanding Pack featuring Abranet by Mirka at Woodcraft.com

This not going to beat the deal when buying 10 yard or greater rolls (from Beaver, etc.) , but not a bad way to give the product a try if you are on the fence. I may discard my Abranet more frequently than others, but I get at least 10 barrels per 4 inch long strip versus a single use of the AO SP - so it more than pays for itself for me. It blows out real easy and I find the scratch-pattern of material use to produce a better finish - at least one I use it.

Anyway..I hope this helps someone spend less doe.

Skie_M

Mirka also sells them direct ... and also sells them in a large variety of circular pads. (grits from 80 to 1000)

You can get the sheets, as well as the same variety pack sheet types that PSI sells, only you get more of them... in grits up to 400 (separate purchase can get 800 grit sheets)

You can get boxed rolls in the same width, or larger widths, at 10 feet, 16 feet, 25 feet rolls ... in grits up to 800.

I recently sent them another email, begging them to start selling their assorted grits in sheets from 120 - 1000.

TonyL

I didn't know that you could buy the abranet like that. Learn something new everyday. Thanks Tony.

First time that I am seeing it offered that way, but that's based on what I see...which isn't much. I think it is a convenient and less expensive way to try it out. Who knows? You are welcome.

Top Bottom