New Turner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

BDKS

I have read this message board for about a year. I decided it is time to join. I received the PSI Turncrafter lathe as a gift. It was unfortunately damaged when received. :( I should have a reply from customer service at PSI in the near future.

I will have plenty of questions due to attempting turning for the first time.

Bobby

TCLPRO.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Go to the Casual Conversation forum and take a guess at the NEW TURNER grab box up as a X-mas gift. This box will get you off on the right foot if you are lucky and win it. You have until about 7:00 PM to get it in. Welcome nothing like a chance at some free wood. Good Luck, Victor

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome Bobby. Great site with lots of good stuff. You might want to post in the Introductions section as well. More folks to tell you welcome!!![:D]

Fred

Welcome to the IAP. We all will help you to get as confused as the rest of us are with out varied opinions. At least you are exposed to some of the best wood workers on the Internet. If you ask questions, you are guaranteed to save time and money in the long run.

Have a blast when you get the lathe problems solved and are up and turning. [:D]

BDKS

Originally posted by LandfillLumber
<br />Go to the Casual Conversation forum and take a guess at the NEW TURNER grab box up as a X-mas gift. This box will get you off on the right foot if you are lucky and win it. You have until about 7:00 PM to get it in. Welcome nothing like a chance at some free wood. Good Luck, Victor

Thanks for the suggestion. I am in the running.

Bobby

1JaredSchmidt

I started turning about 2 months ago and I also bought the psi turncrafter pro but I got the $550 package. It is s good lathe,but it never came damaged. Welcome to the club!

BDKS

PSI support has been great to work with. Mark and Cliff responded in a timely manner. I figured it would be next week before I would get a response due to the holiday this week and next. Guess I will have to order some blanks, kits, mandrel, chisel set...[:D]

Bobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom