New tool gloat! Jet 1014VS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

1JaredSchmidt

I got my Jet 1014VS mini lathe. That is one sweet lathe. Tried it out when I got home from our trip today. You can hardly hear it run when it's running full throttle at 3900 rpm. Turning a Americana Rollerball right now. Like I said,it's the best lathe yet I have had! :D:D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Where's the picture to prove it??[}:)][}:)]

Congrats on the new lathe... I've run a 1014 Non-VS for a few years now and still go to it for pen and small things, even though I recently got a brand new Jet1442. My little jet just marely hums as it spins... great machine.

1JaredSchmidt

Yea,I use the goggles when I'm using the grinder to sharpen my tools. I didn't use to use goggles when using the grinder. Now I do when I heard about a boy my brother knows blew out his eye. Those are a lot better goggles then those that were in my Turncrafter Pro box. That is one awesome lathe. Sorry no pics right now.:(:D:D Bedtime now.[|)]:)

M

Mudder

Congratulations on the new lathe. I hope it gives you many years of dependable service.

Rifleman1776

Congratulations, Jared. With that and your big Vega, you have the spectrum covered. BTW, a friend may be contacting you to see if you can make some duplicates of 48" spindles. I think about 35 are needed. That job could pay for both of the lathes.

Top Bottom