New table saw

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Anglesachse

Finally got my new table saw a Bosch PTS 10.
This is fun.
Had to try it out :wink:
Managed to reduce 6 planks to pen blanks within a time that i used to have to set up my old saw.

As you can see, I don`t have a lot of space but better than nothing.

The saw will be stored in another room and then I have space to clean the floor.

But I have enough blanks:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_2005.JPG
    IMG_2005.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 393
  • MG_2006.JPG
    MG_2006.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 335
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JPW062

That is an interesting saw I don't believe is available in US. 230 V? Does it have bosch's safety system? I understand the US case for patent infringement was pretty clear cut, but still hated to see the Bosch system off the shelves here. I know there is no way I would buy a saw without such a system with as many amputations as I have seen.

Last edited:

Anglesachse

That is an interesting saw I don't believe is available in US. 230 V? Does it have bosch's safety system? I understand the US case for patent infringement was pretty clear cut, but still hated to see the Bosch system off the shelves here. I know there is no way I would buy a saw without such a system with as many amputations as I have seen.

"bosch's safety system", sorry but I don`t know what you mean.

Anglesachse

Yeah, my eyes went to that pile of short boards with names I couldn't work out but I see some spalted stuff so, the new table saw will be put to good use, I'm sure.

Cheers
George

George, here`s my other stockpile, half of it is from "georges-bits-of-timber.com":tongue:

Attachments

• IMG_201.JPG
    IMG_201.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 184

JPW062

"Watch what you are doing and don't put your fingers on the blade."
Yeah, I have heard that before. In one case a few weeks before a family member lost a few fingers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ABCiPJRCyA

Bosch has a system similar to sawstop. Similar enough they were found to have infringed on patents and product banned from US.

I'm not sure how available sawstop is EU. They should be widely distributed globally soon since Festool purchased company(Well, Festools holding company purchased).

Last edited:
Top Bottom