New Software

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chartle

Not sure if this has been posted yet but this appears to be another software package that works with at least my NEJE 1000.

https://github.com/camrein/EzGraver

Here is a link to download the package.

https://github.com/camrein/EzGraver/releases/tag/v3.0.0?fref=gc&dti=234889026871437

It appears to have dithering and you can go a sort of grey scale. I've only been playing around with it for a few days.
screenshot.png

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DJBPenmaker

I did ask if anyone had tried this software a couple of weeks ago, but no replies. I went ahead and tried it but it doesn't work for me with the Neje 1500. I'm wondering if it's because the specs are slightly different due to the Bluetooth feature.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I did ask if anyone had tried this software a couple of weeks ago, but no replies. I went ahead and tried it but it doesn't work for me with the Neje 1500. I'm wondering if it's because the specs are slightly different due to the Bluetooth feature.

So all these posts made me buy one of these little handy toys :tongue: Did you try it with the USB plugged in and it didn't work? I just got a Meterk which is pretty much the same thing rebranded. I'll give this a shot tomorrow and report back.

larryc

Downloaded and am engraving with it right now using MacBook Pro. The controls that are grayed out on DBeam are active on this program so it looks like there is more control of the engraving.

chartle

Did you get it to connect? Took me a few minutes to figure out that it doesn't automatically connect. I had to tell it that my burner was on COM5.

DJBPenmaker

Did you get it to connect? Took me a few minutes to figure out that it doesn't automatically connect. I had to tell it that my burner was on COM5.
Yes it did connect but will not respond in any other way[emoji53]

DJBPenmaker

So all these posts made me buy one of these little handy toys :tongue: Did you try it with the USB plugged in and it didn't work? I just got a Meterk which is pretty much the same thing rebranded. I'll give this a shot tomorrow and report back.
Yes I did connect the laser via USB. I know there are small differences between the 1500 and others such as engraving area size, DPI, Bluetooth, so maybe the protocol is a little different. Shame[emoji53]

Top Bottom