New sign for my shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnGreco

Hey folks, I took the plunge and signed a lease. Almost 1200 sf of studio space with areas for the actual shop (a space in itself larger than the 400 sf I have now in my 2 car garage), an office, photo area, pack and ship center, display area, and a spot for the kids to hang out and watch tv if I have things to do while they're off from school. Aside from the extra space, I'm looking forward to a heated/cooled workspace. My wife is most looking forward to all of my pen paraphernalia to stop cluttering the house. :biggrin:

I've started moving smaller things over already, but the tools won't go until after I finish filling Christmas orders. I'll get some pictures once everything is set up. Best wishes to all here for a healthy and prosperous New Year.

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    286 KB · Views: 451
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Congrats on having the courage to take the plunge !! I too wish you the very best on your new venture !! :good::good::good:

JohnGreco

Thanks, folks :) I'll say this much so far- you don't realize just how many little things are in your shop until it comes time to pack it all up lol!

ChrisN

Nice! Hopefully your shop isn't too far from your house, or else you might need a bed there too! :biggrin:

JohnGreco

Thanks, everybody :)

Good luck are you actually doing this full time or are you keeping your day job?

This has been my full time job for the past several years. 2014 was a great year and 2015 is looking to be as good or better.

Nice! Hopefully your shop isn't too far from your house, or else you might need a bed there too! :biggrin:

Fortunately it's 2.5 miles from my house. Location was important, but I really lucked out with it being so close :)

thewishman

Thanks, folks :) I'll say this much so far- you don't realize just how many little things are in your shop until it comes time to pack it all up lol!

Not only that, but you don't realize how much is scattered all over the house until you need one of those items at the shop.

Congrats on the move! Very exciting.:)

Top Bottom