New pictures of my shop and a website

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

Mudder

About time you finally updated the picture. [:eek:)] Nice looking shop. I would show you a picture of mine but it is so packed with my father's stuff you could not see the tools. of my 12'x 25' shop I have an effectice work area of maybe 5' x 10' [V]

Gregory Huey

Very nice and neat shop. Mine looks like a small beaver has been at work. Mad ea small bowl today --- How can I get so many wood chips out of a 6"X 6"X 4" piece of wood? Looks like you made the most of the space you have.

Tom McMillan

Great looking shop Scott!!!! Mine's also an addition under my carport (here in Washougal, WA---great to have Washingtonians here!!!)---but, mine is only about 5.5 feet by 11 feet---but, the small space serves me well.

jkirkb94

Nice looking shop, Scott. I presume that it is heated? Such efficient use of space. I like your variable speed Jet. Wish I had gotten the variable speed one.[:(] Kirk[8D]

Scottydont

OK Mudder, I will be honest with you, that is an old pic! HA, HA HA! (The one of the open garage door view.) I promise I will get a new pic soon! Just to satisfy you I will make sure and get a messy one too!

Kirk, I use a radiant oil filled electric heater and a overhead radiant heater right above the lathe. Comfy and cozy even when it's 20 outside. Yes, the VS is nice...much smoother and quiter than the standard Jet I had.

Thanks for the comments guys!

M

Mudder

Originally posted by scott m
<br />OK Mudder, I will be honest with you, that is an old pic! HA, HA HA! (The one of the open garage door view.) I promise I will get a new pic soon! Just to satisfy you I will make sure and get a messy one too!

Kirk, I use a radiant oil filled electric heater and a overhead radiant heater right above the lathe. Comfy and cozy even when it's 20 outside. Yes, the VS is nice...much smoother and quiter than the standard Jet I had.

Thanks for the comments guys!

You would have slipped it by if you had'nt fessed up. I didn't notice that was your first lathe in the pic because your new one is in the bottom picture. A second look reveals the VS box is not in the upper pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom