New Lathe and tool display

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimB

Nice job with the tool rack and congrats on the lathe. I don't own the Laguna but I have had a few occasions I was able to do some turning on one. It's a great lathe. Enjoy!

moke

Ace,
I have a Revo too...you are going to love it. I only have two dislikes and a whole bunch of likes....tell me if you experience the dislikes too...
1. The Head stock spindle gets a little warm-ish after running it full speed for an extended period of time
2. When I am turning bowls, I bump the speed control...not sure if that is me, and my positioning or what.

Your rack is awesome....good job.
When Christmas comes around you might ask for a Laguana light or two...I have two and they awesome. One on the head and one on the tail stock. You might have to take that little shelf you made off, or modify it.... which is a cool idea, ( the shelf) btw....

Enjoy, its a great tool!

Last edited:

Charlie_W

Jason, Congratulations on the new lathe!! May it serve you well.

I appreciate your organization with the tool rack but do advise ALWAYS turning off your lathe before reaching for a tool. A smock or shirt can easily become entrappped pulling you in with it. Preferably if your tools were on the adjacent wall, you or anyone turning on your lathe wouldn't have to reach over the lathe.

Top Bottom