New Cabinets

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Davidh14

I finally got all my custom cabinets built from a friend. The left wall cabinet has adjustable shelves where I store my pen kits in containers. The center wall cabinet I have various finish supplies and various other things. The floor cabinet I had built with custom heights to store various pen and bowl blanks, antler and a center section with with more adjustable shelves.

IMG_1722.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

I can tell you put some thought into the design. Relatively simple cabinets, but tailored correctly for your use.

A good start at being/staying organized. Many wood shops look like chaos to the uninformed, but we each have our own flavor of "organization".

Davidh14

Thanks. It has taken me some time to decide on what would work well. I'm very particular how I keep my shop organized. This has worked well for me so far. Along with my friend understanding my needs. He did a great job.

shastastan

Very nice. As was pointed out, we all have to have some form of "organization". Some people, including me, have acquired too much "stuff". This has resulted in some duplication at times. That can be embarrassing and a waste of $$. My kids are thankful to get freebies from dad though. :)

Top Bottom