New Bandsaw

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mmayo

I had tried to avoid taking any Tackle Box orders until I could finish making pens and other items for the Christmas season, but I really wanted a real bandsaw so I said yes. I bought it on sale Saturday unloaded it with three friends Sunday and set it up today. Can you say 12+" of resaw capacity. After calibrating it I sawed some big leaf maple like butter. Tons of power through 8" wood. I resawed a 6" piece smoothly and easily. I need to work on feed technique - the saw is ready.

OMG!!!

If you need a bandsaw please give this one a thought. It runs off 110. I watched the YouTube videos in the 14-12 several times and setup was a breeze. Very easy to adjust ceramic guides. They did not have the 3/4" resaw king and it will be purchased as soon as the ouch from this purchase heals.

Attachments

• IMG_5113.jpg
    IMG_5113.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 276
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mmayo

Rocker too

On sale this month at Woodcraft. Ten percent off all Laguna until 10/26 with no shipping charges if you buy it at a B&M store.

I bought it for $979 at Rockler, perhaps cheaper than woodcraft. Both great vendors.

I've lusted after one for a while. Unfortunately with two kids in daycare I settled on a less expensive one for now. However, when I'm not paying $1500/mo in daycare.....

Top Bottom