NEJE Laser Engraver

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wfsteadman

So I have seen that many on here have the NEJE Laser Engraver so I am looking for recommendations on which one I should look at for engraving Pens. I know there are many posts out there about the Engraver but could not find one on what ones people find the most popular. If there is one, can someone point me to it or just reply with your recommendations here. THANKS IN ADVANCE....
Wally

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chartle

So I have seen that many on here have the NEJE Laser Engraver so I am looking for recommendations on which one I should look at for engraving Pens. I know there are many posts out there about the Engraver but could not find one on what ones people find the most popular. If there is one, can someone point me to it or just reply with your recommendations here. THANKS IN ADVANCE....
Wally

Mac or PC. It seems like more people with Macs like the blue tooth interface of the 1500 mw models.

mecompco

These are sold under a number of different names but they are all pretty much the same unit. Were I to get another, I'd probably go with the NEJE 1500mW unit. I use my NEJE 1000mW unit on a Windows machine w/USB cable, but for phone, tablet or Mac device, the new one with Bluetooth is probably a good choice.

I would also probably purchase from Amazon so as to have some recourse if you get a bad one. The Chinese vendors such as Gearbest.com are cheaper, but if you get a bad one, you're pretty much on your own.

DJBPenmaker

I'd go for the 1500mw Bluetooth too. More features, more versatile and stronger laser burn Plus slightly larger burn area. That's the one I went for.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

wchiles

I went with the 1500mW as well. After I got it to stop burning backwards (the step motors were plugged in wrong) I'm liking it. I completely agree with purchasing it from somewhere that has a decent return policy. It may cost a few dollars more, but well worth it.

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Magicbob

I also have the 1500 bluetooth.
Don't forget you'll need a rotary attachment
see our website.

dbledsoe

I got the NEJE 1500 and the rotary attachment. Both work as advertised. My only complaint is that it seems to work only on wood. I cannot engrave on any of the plastic-type materials we use. It does say it is for "organic" materials.

Top Bottom