Need recommendations

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
My drill press died today. Again - but I'm thinking this time it's for good. It's a Delta DP350. Has a Reeves drive for variable speeds and one of the drive pulleys (cast zinc) cracked. I've checked a lot of places and there are no replacement parts anywhere.

So, I'm in the market for a new drill press. Recommendations, please.

And please don't tell me to use the lathe. I use this baby for more than drilling pen blanks.

Thanks in advance,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

More4dan

Have you tried Renovo? I saw this post from someone looking for the same pulley, assuming it's the motor pulley. Quote below from the forum:

"Try RENOVO PARTS link removed Parts for Delta Legacy Models (248) 634-6234
I was told they have found the original supplier of these pulleys to DELTA and have ordered some.
As of the date of this post RENOVO is awaiting arrival of 100 of these pulleys within the next few days. Apparently approx. half of them are already sold. I am also buying one for a customer's Drill Press

Quote below from RENOVO home page.
"Renovo combines availability of Delta parts not yet obsolete with brand new reverse engineered and pre-inspected quality used parts to give you the full
shopping cart you need to keep your
Delta Legacy machines running."

Maybe worth a shot?

More4dan

WOW! That RENOVO thing might be worth a look see. They also spec a pulley for a lathe (which has been sitting in my shop gathering dust for several years).

THANKS!!!

Ain't the internet a wonderful thing from time to time. Glad I could help.

I started with ereplacementparts.com and they didn't have it but did have the hint to check RENOVO and the part number to search the RENOVA site.

Here is their link for your Delta drill press:
https://www.ereplacementparts.com/d...bench-drill-press-parts-c-3275_3279_7680.html

Bet they have your lathe too.

Cheers,

Danny

Top Bottom