My Pen Shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

This is a little off the beaten path. But I just had my pad put in for my new shop, 40 x 40 I will show it off in 4 months. (I hope)

20041111640_DSC00736.jpg

But I consider this my shop as well. I spend 8-10 hours a day in here. This is the largest of 5 display cases I have in my office where I sell my pens. I made the display case as well. I have an insurance agency ( please don't hold that against me) my two sons are in the office next door and do most of the work. I do a little. Anthony

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

Must be horrible to have to set and look at that all day.
Why don't you pack it all up and send it to me. I send it to the next person wiling to sacrafice themselves when I just can't take any more.

Seriously, what an impressive display. looks absolutely fantastic.

PenWorks

Thanks for the kind comments. But to tell you the truth. I hated every minute making the case. I made it only because I needed a large pen display that fit in that space .I used to enjoy making furniture but never really had enough spare time to complete projects. That is why I love making pens. Almost instant gratification and don't have to worry where I left off. Anthony

Wow Anthony, that is some display case. One of these days I'm going to get up to Cave Creek and see your place. It is much too long a drive for a Sunday afternoon though so it will have to be on my way to somewhere! I'm 35 miles south of Casa Grande.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom