My pad when she's mad!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodChucker

Yeah, mine doesn't look like that all the time either. But for the pictures I tried to make it look half way decent. Thanks for looking!

R.T.

Scottydont

Originally posted by WoodChucker
<br />Yeah, mine doesn't look like that all the time either. But for the pictures I tried to make it look half way decent. Thanks for looking!

R.T.

Nice looking shop. I am so jealous! I was in hog heaven at out last house on 5 acres but have to move closer to civilization to please da' wife. Now my shop is 10x14.

PenWorks

The whole place is great RT. just want to know if I can have the tractor when your done with it. Anthony

RT. I sent you an e mail from your site, just as another test to see if your up and running.

Daniel

R.T.
It's good to have a face to go with the name. and Jelouse......
Mmmmm, Mmmmmm. what a shop.
I hope to be breaking ground on mine soon. the best I can get here is 12 X 20. and it will most likely be 12 X 15. My nephew just bought a house with something like your shop in the back yard. I think I'll just move in with him.

woodwish

Beautiful shop! Love the cabinets and utilization of space. One of the first things I built was cabinets around almost all the walls. I figured if I didn't do it when I first built it I would end up with junk there and never build the cabinets. Nice web site also!

WoodChucker

Wow, I forgot all about this post. Sorry it took so long to get back here. But Thanks to everyone for all the comments!

WoodChucker

Kirk & Gary, thanks for the comments. I waited for 20 years for a nice shop and I love it. My old shop was 12'X 16', I couldn't even get a full sheet of plywood inside to cut it down. Had to do it off the tailgate of my truck. [:D]

Ligget

Excellent shop, I am using our single car garage (just enough room to get one car in).
We dont use it for the car, I use it as a workshop but have to share it with kids bikes, chest freezer, tumble drier etc.........
I`m sooooooooooo jelouse.

WoodChucker

Thanks Mark, been there and done that, so I know what ya mean. I never thought I'd have a nice big shop either, so hang in there. [:)]

Thanks Serge, just one, me and the old shopvac. Trust me, it doesn't always look as good as the pics. [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom