My New shop (New Photo added)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

well here it is. my new shop. I still have to add a few things, like storage space, tools racks, well of course. that will be after I put in the walls for all that to hang on. but that will have to wait for the floor to go in so they have something to set on. but the slope of the ground is a little much so that has to go first. other than that a mighty fine shop if i must say so.
Stay tuned for updates.

200551942626_Shop%20Photo%20Start.jpg

After about a month this is what I have. not one step closer to building on the actual shop. but have a lot less mowing to distract me.

200561515217_Progress%20about%20one%20month%20SM.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dubdrvrkev

You should have cleaned up a little more often, all the dust went and sprouted into a grass like substance and it looks to have germinated into a few new trees also. Let this go as a lesson to all of you (us) messy shop guys. [;)]
On the other hand your shop is very free of clutter.

Woodbutcher68

It's great, uncluttered, has a nice airy feeling and room to grow. The perfect shop for someone with claustrophobia!

I didn't see a roof mentioned, will that be an option?

PenWorks

Boy does that look familar, my new shop is just like that, only without the grass. [:D]
Good luck on yours, mine is at a standstill, has been that way for 8 months. [V]

Daniel

The carpet is very special. it is the secret to keeping it all so clean. the worms eat the sawdust [;)]
actually I could post an update but am not as far along as I want to be for the next one. got stopped cold by having to repair a broken water pipe, (Not mine)
will be helping my parents and my nephew this weekend and then will be back at it. a big chunk of that slope is going to get dug out.

Darley

Originally posted by Daniel
<br />The carpet is very special. it is the secret to keeping it all so clean. the worms eat the sawdust [;)]
actually I could post an update but am not as far along as I want to be for the next one. got stopped cold by having to repair a broken water pipe, (Not mine)
will be helping my parents and my nephew this weekend and then will be back at it. a big chunk of that slope is going to get dug out.

You're lucky to have some worms to keep your shop clean for myself I still use the vac, broom and dust pan, I like your shop is very bright that is good you save on electricity bill [:D]and better still you don't need a dust collector as your shop is nice and airy [8D].

Serge

Thumbs

Whoa! You really did do some rippin' and tearin' with that lil'ol Bobcat did't you? Good luck. Love to see construction in progress! Used to be a sidewalk superintendent, myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom