My new friend....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

moke

My newest friend arrived a couple of weeks ago. Of course it arrived the day before I left for vacation! So while I had a great time, this new arrival was working on me the whole time.

As you can tell it is a Grizzly G0752Z.... a 10x22 w/ DRO.

I shot a couple of shots of the "turning set up" also. My garage is totally on wheels and I set it up different ways for different things. I got the Laguana a year ago, and thought I was should keep the Delta, but now I haven't used it at all and think I should sell it.....it's really just in the way. I also have that small Rikon that is dedicated to the Beall Buff.

I have a lot of questions that I would like to ask the brain trust here....
Thanks for looking

Attachments

• Grizzly.jpg
    Grizzly.jpg
    504 KB · Views: 254
  • Shop 1.jpg
    Shop 1.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 211
  • shop 2.jpg
    shop 2.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 198
  • Shop 3.jpg
    Shop 3.jpg
    482.7 KB · Views: 187
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

campzeke

Your shop is so clean I was wondering if you ever use any of those tools? Just kidding .... I try to keep a clean shop too but it's never that clean. Nice set up.

stonepecker

I love the fact everything is on wheels. To me that means you can set it up for the work you are doing without having the "needless" tools in the way.
Great setup. Just might have to make a road trip and do an inspection. :wink::biggrin:

moke

Thanks everyone...
Stonepecker... you are welcome anytime. That would be fun!

Dalecamino.... I know! First of all it took me forever to decide on a lathe, then I was on backorder for months! Thanks

Campzeke... don't kid yourself, I spent a couple of hours cleaning and picking up, but it really doesn't seem like it takes so long to mess it up.

Mark James...thanks I have been collecting tools for thirty years now, and I have a real problem getting rid of any...thus the Delta that I can't seem to part with

Magpens...wishman...thanks for the compliment. I really do like my tools, but I hate sharing the space with two ford expeditions. My wife is great about letting them sit out for a night or two.....I would kill for a bldg.

Hcpens....I have a golden retriever that could use a babysitter occasionally. And if you know a lot about metal lathes...so could I!

Top Bottom