My corner of the world and some goodies.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Mc

At one point I thought there was a "show off your shop" area but I can't find it so I'll post here.
I don't think that these pictures would be considered "showing off" but this is where I get to play.
Shop when it is sort of clean.
fullshopbefore.jpg

The calm before the storm.
shopbefore.jpg

The storm hit!
fullshopafter.jpg

Anyone see my son in there somewhere?
fullshopafter2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

John,
Being in Texas as I am I find it necessary to always have plenty of Propane for those spur of the moment BBQ's. Propane powered lathe....good idea! Wait, The rotisserie! I need to drag my BBQ in then I'll have 3 lathes. Thanks for the assist.
Hobby dale,
Nope, not the rich side of town. Here's how I pulled it off. I got my wife and son interested in turning pens. Then I just made sure that I was always turning on the lathe when they wanted to try. I knew that I had scored a home run when my wife asked, "When are you going to get a second lathe for me and Andy?" That's all it took. The new lathe was setup and running the next day.

Ron Mc

Arjudy,
My wife and youngest son run the second lathe. While I play with new design ideas they get pens turned for customers or for pictures for my site. Now and then they get to play to. LOL

Johnny,
Show up any time. Just remember to bring some antler with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom