Most cluttered shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I would like to submit these pictures of my shop for the "Most Cluttered Shop" award.
In all seriousness, this is everything from the yard that could be blown around by Rita. The shop is 24'X24' and the garage is the same size. Half of the garage has the Trailblazer, the other half has my future DIL's furnature. She's planning on moving to Mobile to be with my son in a few weeks.

200592323226_Shop%20001.jpg

200592323258_Shop%20002.jpg

200592323330_Shop%20003.jpg

200592323555_Shop%20004.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

No bad Mannie, I thought it was a reprint of Griz's shop [:D] [}:)] [:D] except for the nice floral arrangements you have in there. Good luck buddy .

Trapshooter

200592405625_clutter.jpg
<br />
This is going to be a fun post, I wish I had a legitimate reason for my mess, but here it is. Most is unorganized storage for all the holiday stuff, LOML says "junk",future projects, wood etc. My pen area is currently in the back right of the picture.
As for your current reason, all our prayers today are for those in the path of Rita, good luck and thanks for starting this thread.

JimGo

Sorry guys...there's no contest!

These were taken a few months ago, and I've added quite a bit to my collection since then. This is my shop:

<b>Image Insert:</b><br />
200551223757_Shop%20Toys.jpg
<br />

This is what my shop floor looks like (that's the wall on the right-hand side):<br />
200551223646_Turnin%20Space.jpg
<br />

<b>Image Insert:</b><br />I know, you still think it looks pretty good. Well, THIS is what comes OUT of it every time I need to work on the lathe or use the drill press:<br />
200551223830_What%20came%20out.jpg
<br />

This is what it looks like at the END of the day, after I pack everything else into it.
200551223927_End%20of%20the%20Day.jpg
<br />

wayneis

Can't be Griz's shop Anthony, there are no cans of gas sitting around.[}:)] ha ha

Wayne

Originally posted by PenWorks
<br />No bad Mannie, I thought it was a reprint of Griz's shop [:D] [}:)] [:D] except for the nice floral arrangements you have in there. Good luck buddy .

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Until I see spare sanding belts hanging off the rack of a mounted deer head in someone elses shop I don't think anyone has me beat.
(I don't hunt or own any firearms)

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by cteaglesc
<br />Until I see spare sanding belts hanging off the rack of a mounted deer head in someone elses shop I don't think anyone has me beat.

So, did the deer just hit the wall of your shop at full speed or what? [:D][:D][:D]

Trapshooter

<br />Until I see spare sanding belts hanging off the rack of a mounted deer head in someone elses shop I don't think anyone has me beat.

I am not sure if this qualifies, my deer and belts have not been put on the wall yet....

2005925163116_clutter2.jpg
<br />

M

Mudder

What I find disturbing is that you haven't chopped those antlers off to make pens [;)]

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Mudder
<br />

What I find disturbing is that you haven't chopped those antlers off to make pens [;)]

If I have to do that it means I'm down to my last 2 anlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom