More pictures of the shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robersonjr

There are lots more pictures. I only wish I had more time to play out here. Robbie

Attachments

• Shop 011.jpg
    Shop 011.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 905
  • Shop 012.jpg
    Shop 012.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 727
  • Shop 013.jpg
    Shop 013.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 659
  • Shop 015.jpg
    Shop 015.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 767
  • Shop 017.jpg
    Shop 017.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 651
  • Shop 018.jpg
    Shop 018.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 686
  • Shop 019.jpg
    Shop 019.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 743
  • Shop 020.jpg
    Shop 020.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 738
  • Shop 077.jpg
    Shop 077.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 746
  • Shop 079.jpg
    Shop 079.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 744

Rounder

Now there is absolutely no reason for any one person to have that much STUFF!!! The stuff police will be there shortly to confiscate all the extra stuff you have and bring it to me because I don't have that much stuff. And I need more stuff.:biggrin:

BradG

That's a lot of stuff! You must have a big pile of wood somewhere.

Could you imagine the irony if there was not a tree for miles? :biggrin:

absolutely fantastic workshop by the way. one day i can only hope to have a space like that available

mtgrizzly52

Now this just down and out bragging.:eek: Can you just feel the envy juices flowing across the IAP spectrum? :bulgy-eyes:

That is one nice shop!

Rick (mtgrizzly52)

76winger

WOW! awesome shop. There's only one I can think of that's missing: A cot...

Because if I had a shop like that I'd never want to leave it and would need some place to sleep!

robersonjr

It is a museum and I am the curator but it does get messed up. It is 32 X 40 with a 10 X 28 storage room in back. That is where the pile of wood is along with a million other piles of stuff. there is also an 8 X 16 room for the compressor, lockers for paints and other items I need close at hand.

Tom, I see a picture of a rocking horse on your intro, looks like the ones I make, I'll send a picture someday for comparison. I actually have one cut out and ready for assembly, need to finish it someday, if the Navy would just let me stay home long enough.

Thanks to all for your great comments. Robbie

PenMan1

OK! It's OFFICIAL! I don't think I like you ANYMORE! God! I HATE to be "out tooled"!

Just kidding! Nice shop, would be a better shop with some dust on the floor!

YOU MAKE ONE MORE SHOP TOOL POST AND PENWIFE1 WILL HIDE MY WIRELESS ROUTER! That woman hates spending money.

robersonjr

Guys, my shop is always open for visitors. Come on over, coffe is always on. I did have to go to Lowes yesterday, on the way, there was a yard sale. Well for me any yard sale that that smells like it may have old tools is an automatic stop. Found 3 old handsaws, an old Kennedy tool box with a few tools inside so for $20 bucks I felt my trip was worth it. Just need to find room on the walls for 3 more saws, they did clean up really nice. So did the box, even found a working lock with keys to replace the busted one that was on it.

phillywood

Well, guys don't hate the Curator just the musem. Well, Robbie I told you that you'd make some IAP (nice) enemies by posting those pic.s, but some day when SW Airlines have special sales I may have to fly up there and play in your sandbox. If our wives would agree. :tongue::biggrin:

robersonjr

Any time Phil, come on up and visit, my home is always open for company, After 28 years in the Navy and working for them ever since I retired, company is common at my house. My wife enjoys the visits and she is an awesome cook to boot. Robbie

robersonjr

OK oldman, I found one posting with pictures of your shop, mine is dirty and used compaired to yours. Nice shop anyway. Robbie

EricJS

Very nice shop! Your tools are very impressive - I can't take my eyes off your handplane collection.

Thanks for sharing!

moke

Robbie--
That is beyond awesome!! I like looking at the details in peopes shops, like the hanging air hoses, the 1200 hacksaws, 756 hand planes on the walls and the bins for hardware.... etc.....that is truly a perfect shop!!!

Could you tell me what the light is on the 46-460?

Last edited:

robersonjr

Thanks Mike, the light on the Delta is an old flex base light I had laying around the shop, it is made by Moffatt Products from Lutsen, Mn. phone 218-663-7221 or toll free 800-346-0761. Like I said This has been in my shop for years so I do not know if they are still in business. It does work great, has cooling fins inside to help dissapate the heat. V/R Robbie

Mike I just googled them, they still make this same lamp, with a 24" flex is about $71. Robbie

Last edited:

Woodlvr

You do Robbie and I will be over, after all I am next door to you, I just have to remember where Fallon is. Beautiful shop by the way. Oh you are only 7hrs and 32 minutes from Salt Lake.

Last edited:

kruzzer

OK now where are the pictures of the shop you actually use.... This one is too clean, too neat and too organized....
yes jealous as hell...

robersonjr

Thanks Guys, come on over Mike, like you say we are just next door. What's a 7-1/2 hr drive anyway, I'll even offer dinner, mamma is a very good cook. Robbie

Very impressive Robbie! I have been slowly building my shop over the last few years. I'm always looking to add to my collection of tools and I also hit the garage sales and estate sales. Only problem is my shop is 20' x 20' and is kind of full right now. Hope to build on to the back to expand it out a bit. I could certainly get lost in paradise there...:rolleyes:

phillywood

Ok, guys the qsn. here is how do you guys get the LOML agree you to buying those toys and how many diamond rings have it cost you. They don't marry us for our toys there have to be some trade off here.
BEWARE, you can only tell the truth and nothing but the truth. You are in the court of IAP.and, remeber no picture it didn't happen, so don't just say one or two diamond rings you ahve to show the actual things.:tongue::rolleyes::bulgy-eyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom