Mini variable speed lathe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gtriever

I have one of these, that I bought just for sh*ts and giggles. The power supplies aren't very good, so I replaced mine with a Bench supply and PWM controller. It actually works fairly well for doing miniature spindles, beads, etc.

TonyL

Thanks! I am out then. If it was decent as -is. I would turn pen barrels in my home office. I like buy S & G stuff...but his has to be decent. Thank you.

1shootist

In case anyone is interested....you can get the exact thing for $24.76 .... only thing is you must be patient with shipping, it will take about 3 weeks. fasttech.com...type in the search bar "Sanjiang T300 Mini Lathe" .
I have ordered other stuff from this place, probably 15-20 times over the last couple years and have never had any problems.
I saw the pic on this thread and remembered seeing it on the website and sure enough it looks like the same time

I dont know if this will work but here goes... https://www.fasttech.com/p/9160500

There is even one on there for $18.00

Last edited:

TonyL

I bought the smallest HF lathe for that..and seldom use it. But that is a decent application for it. But only one barrel at a time.

More4dan

In case anyone is interested....you can get the exact thing for $24.76 .... only thing is you must be patient with shipping, it will take about 3 weeks. fasttech.com...type in the search bar "Sanjiang T300 Mini Lathe" .
I have ordered other stuff from this place, probably 15-20 times over the last couple years and have never had any problems.
I saw the pic on this thread and remembered seeing it on the website and sure enough it looks like the same time

I dont know if this will work but here goes... https://www.fasttech.com/p/9160500

Did you see the mini table saw linked at the bottom of the page. It about 9.4" x 7.9" top with a 4.3" blade. $50.

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Fred Bruche

1shootist

I apologize for not getting back with you til now..I just saw it.

Thats a neat looking little table saw ...looks like it uses a dremel rotary tool type cutting blade.
It appears they've changed their shipping charges drastically..too bad, if it were $10-$15 for shipping I'd order one...$50 is too much lol.

Did you see the mini table saw linked at the bottom of the page. It about 9.4" x 7.9" top with a 4.3" blade. $50.

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Top Bottom