Micro-Make™ Tilt Arbor Saw

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gtriever

I've been looking at that saw for several months now. The price appears to be the normal "bundle" price. I think I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and order one, because info about it seems to be in short supply.

BKelley

The little Micro Mark saw is an excellent piece of equipment for what it is made for ——-model making. Do not expect it to cut african Blackwood, cocobolo or other hardwood pen blanks. Because of limited space I bought one, it would cross cut pen blanks with limited success if they were less than 3/4". I returned it and they very pleasantly returned my money. Later I did buy their heavy duty chop saw and it does a good job of cutting blanks to length and cuts brass tubes fine. If space will permit, I recommend the DeWalt 10" DW745 . I bolted mine to a wood box of proper height for me and fitted a removable 3/4" plywood cover for the top to act as extra work space.

Ben

jaybreda

I have one that I've used, maybe 10 times. it was purchased primarily to augment my
Byrnes Model Machine that doesn't have a tilting arbor. I like the saw; but hardly ever use it.

If you are interested in purchasing it, please message me.

Top Bottom