Laguna REVO 12/16 Midi lathe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wildman

When this video posted could not find this lathe at Laguna web site or vendors online. This vido all you had for info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNxRyNi0nIA

Got my Packard Woodworks catalog yesterday with price list, but not at the web site they do show a picture & mention it, but prices not listed. Cannot find another place selling this lathe yet.

Price is always need to know information!

Charlie_W

Interesting that Laguna chose to only make this with 16" between centers length while the other 12" midi lathes are in the 20" -21" range.
But wait!...we have an extension $$.
Hmmmmm..

Wildman

My new Packard Woodworks shows the lathe and list prices on page 49 but not online. Is that the end of the story? Wait there is more didn't list prices for Double Arm Work Light or the 12/16 Work Light Bracket.

If current price of the basic lathe $874.00 including shipping minus sales tax might be competative with what's already out there to some people.

If need more info call Packard Woodworks and get a free catalog 1-800-683-8876. Would wait until see more places selling this lathe and people buying & writing user reviews before thinking about buying one. Laguna's 1836 gets mixed reviews althought have read more positive than negative ones.

preacherman

I messaged Laguna and they said more information would be available once the lathe comes out next month. It has not been released is why it is not on their website.
I am very interested in seeing more about it as I looking to upgrade lathes.

Top Bottom