Laguna 12/16

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JRK

I checked it again today. The price is back to $799.

They are having a 10% off sale on Laguna tools. Maybe it doesn't apply to the Revo 12/16...

Jerry

JimB

I checked it again today. The price is back to $799.

They are having a 10% off sale on Laguna tools. Maybe it doesn't apply to the Revo 12/16...

Jerry

It was probably a mistake. I was told by a Laguna dealer that this sale would not include the 12/16. I was surprised to see Rockler had it on sale as no one else did. It was probably a mistake on their part.

JRK

I went by Rockler yesterday evening. I asked if my woodworking club membership was good for the 10% discount on Laguna. It was not.

The Missouri Rockler has a 10% discount on some items if you are a member of the St. Louis Woodworkers Guild.

However, they told me that if I bought it and they put it in as a tool order and had it shipped to the store I could get a 10% discount. Also they had two in stock. I went ahead and did it, got the 10% discount, and took one home.

I also wanted the stand, but they didn't have those in stock, so it is on order.

It is quite heavy, I managed to get it down in the basement and set it up on the bench. Didn't get a chance to try it yet.

Jerry

Top Bottom